Space Coast Credit Union - www.sccu.com - 321-752-2222
Headed to College?
You don't have to leave SCCU behind! You can easily access your funds and manage your account from out of town:
- Through SCCU’s Free Online Banking at SCCU.com
- Through our network of Shared Service Center Branches
- Using SCCU’s Free Online Banking Alerts
- By phone using your account number and Account Access Code
- By receiving your statements via e–mail
Make sure you have an SCCU Checking Account and FREE Visa® Debit card. You'll get an account you can use anywhere and anytime with great features and no direct deposit requirement.Set up a Cross Account Transfer
SCCU's Cross Account Transfer Service allows your parents or guardians to make deposits to your student account online or by using CALL–24.Get an SCCU Credit Card
SCCU offers a Share-Secured Student Credit Card for young adults. If you send your student off to college with an SCCU credit card in hand, they are less likely to accept the barrage of "pre-approved" credit card offers that will be coming their way.Check Out Our Shared Branch Network.
SCCU is also part of a shared branch network of Credit Union Service Centers, giving you access to your account at thousands of branches nationally and internationally. You can conduct many transactions, like purchase a money order, or make a payment on an SCCU loan, or make deposits and withdrawals. Your SCCU account number and another form of identification, including a picture I.D., is all you'll need when using a shared branch. Find the nearest shared branch.
Use our handy SCCU Account College Planning Checklist.
SCCU College Planning Checklist
- Open a Checking Account and order a free Visa Debit card.
- Get an Account Access Code for CALL–24 if you don't already have one by visiting your nearest SCCU branch. For security reasons, Account Access Code can only be requested in person.
- Enroll in free Online Banking (you’ll need your Account Access Code to do this).
- Set up a Cross Account Transfer.
- Sign up for e-Statements.
- Locate the Shared Service Center Branch near your college.
- Get a Student Credit Builder Card.
If you haven’t completed these steps, click here to view helpful instructions for each step.
Copyright © 2013 Space Coast Credit Union.