Business Interest Checking
Many businesses bring their checking to SCCU for this no-sweep interest account. It's smart to let your money work for you at SCCU without the continual sweeps that traditional banks are required to perform. Sweeps are costly, make record keeping confusing and they easily result in mis-managed transfers.
- Competitive Interest Rates - No Sweeps Required
- No Monthly Charge with Minimum Balance
- Free Business Visa Debit Card
- Up to 250 transactions per month at no charge*
- Online Banking free
- Multiple User Access to Online Banking Free
- Online Bill Payer Available
TO OPEN YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNT
You will need the appropriate documentation for your business, along with your initial deposit. Visit SCCU.com/businesstoolkit for the Business Documentation Checklist. If your Business Account will be joint, both account owners must be present to sign. As part of your account opening process, we will present you with a Business Resolution Form and Business Service Account Agreement
* Transactions are defined as a combination of items deposited and checks or transfers cleared from the account. Please refer to your account disclosure or your Business Services Manager for specific details.