SCCU Business Loans
Space Coast Credit Union cares about our community and its growth. Our local decision makers will work directly with you and offer faster loan approvals to build, buy or refinance.
Count on Space Coast Credit Union for your Business Loan needs:
- Owner-occupied commercial properties
- Investor real estate properties
- Real estate development loans
- Equipment purchases
- Vehicle purchases
- Credit cards
- Refinances of existing business loans
- SCCU offers fixed and variable-rate interest options. Loan terms and amortization's can be designed to meet the needs of your business.
- All loan decisions are made locally.
Apply for a Business Loan Now
This pdf document allows you to type your information in the Adobe Reader and then print after completion or, you can print the document and complete it manually.
Bring the completed application to any Space Coast Credit Union branch. You may also fax it to
(321) 255–1957, or mail to:
Space Coast Credit Union
P.O. Box 419001
Melbourne, FL 32941-9001
* APR is Annual Percentage Rate and is subject to change. Loan rate will be based on the amount and term of the loan and business and guarantor credit worthiness. Not all borrowers will qualify for the loan program mentioned.
** APR is Annual Percentage Rate and is subject to change. Promotional rate available for new owner occupied mortgages only and is valid for the first five years of the loan, and is adjusted every five years thereafter. Minimum loan amount is $100,000. Maximum loan to value (LTV) is 80% of purchase cost or appraised value, whichever is less. Owner occupied is defined as a building where 50% or more of the square footage is occupied by the borrower. In order to qualify for the promotional rate, member must open and maintain an SCCU Business Checking Account and set up automatic loan payments. New loan funding only. Program does not apply to existing SCCU Business Loans. Loans subject to origination fee of 1%. Advance ratios up to 80% of purchase cost or appraisal value, whichever is less. Contact your SCCU Business Services Manager for complete details.