Visa Information Source Select (VIS Select) and SCCU
With your SCCU Platinum Business Visa® credit card and VIS Select, you can choose any combination of five standard reports, which can be sent to you automatically via email. It’s FREE and included with your SCCU Business Platinum Visa!
VIS Select allows you to:
- Monitor expenses on a regular basis.
- Receive bill payment notifications and reminders for recurring charges.
- Schedule email delivery of data exports.
- Set custom email and online reminders.
- Keep track of employee expenses.
- Track spending for tax purposes.
- Download transaction data into financial software, such as QuickBooks® and Quicken.®
- Catch discrepancies or unusual spending patterns.
- Receive reports monthly, quarterly, and/or yearly via email–plus historical reporting up to twenty–five months.
- Choose your own reports, formats, frequencies, and distribution.
Five Flexible Reports from VIS
VIS Select offers five flexible reports that provide detailed spending analysis for eight merchant categories: Business Services, Materials and Supplies, General Merchandise, Travel, Lodging, Meals and Entertainment, Vehicle, and Cash Advances.
You can choose any combination of these reports:
- Cardholder Summary: Covers total spending for each registered card by calendar month within eight merchant categories.
- Cardholder Detail: Displays details of every purchase for each registered card by calendar month and merchant category, including date, amount, merchant name, and location.
- Company Summary: Summarizes combined spending for all registered cards by calendar month within eight merchant categories.
- Spending Summary: Covers card spending at specific types of merchants, including period and year-to-date totals plus average monthly spending.
- Spending Detail: Provides information about card use at each merchant, including period and year-to-date totals plus average monthly spending.
Getting started with VIS Select is easy.
First, contact your Business Services Manager or visit the secure VIS Select web site. Once on the site, simply enter the requested information: register your card(s), choose your reports, formats, and frequency; and create a list of recipients for each report. You can update the information at any time through your password-protected online profile found on the site.
Brevard: 321-752-2222, option 3
Toll Free: 800-447-7228, option 3