Contact Your Legislators
As a Space Coast Ambassador, you may choose to contact your legislators about issues important to credit unions. The following information will assist with getting your message to the correct contact.
To Contact Your State Legislators on the Web:
Visit http://www.leg.state.fl.us. This is the Official website of the Florida Legislature. It provides valuable information and links. From this site, you can also access the Florida Senate and Florida House of Representatives by clicking on their respective seals/links.
To contact a legislator within the Florida Senate:
- Visit flsenate.gov
- Select the link for "Senators" at the top of the page and choose "Find Your Legislator" from the drop down menu
- Enter either your address or your zip code and click "Search"
- Contact information, including phone numbers and email addresses, will be displayed with your results
To contact a legislator within the Florida House of Representatives:
- Visit myfloridahouse.gov
- Select the link for "Representatives" at the top of the page
- Click on the link for "Find your Representative"
- Enter your complete address on form provided
- Click on "Full Detail" for your House Representative's contact information
- Click on the "Email Representative" button to fill and submit your email
Other Ways to Contact Your State Legislators
The House and Senate websites are updated often. If you are unable to reach your legislator using the steps above, you can send a direct email to a member of the State Legislator by using the following general email formula:
- For the Florida Senate: LastName.FirstName.firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the Florida House of Representatives: FirstName.LastName@myfloridahouse.gov
Need Assistance in Contacting Your State Legislator?
Contact Space Coast Credit Union's Legislative Action Program Coordinator for help with reaching your Legislators: email@example.com