Visa® Debit Cards and ATM Services
SCCU's Visa® Debit Card looks like a credit card but works like a check. It's one card that truly does it all:
- Select a card that expresses your personal style. New "Runner" debit card design now available!
- Available with any SCCU Checking Account**
- Replaces checks
- Can be used to access money and accounts from an ATM
- Use your SCCU card everywhere that Visa® debit cards are accepted
- Get Visa discounts at Participating National Merchants
- No annual fee
- No monthly fee
- No transaction fee
- Transactions appear on your monthly statement and online banking history
When you use your VisaŽ debit card at an ATM, you will be asked to enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number. You can then perform account transactions, including transferring money between your accounts.
If you do not have an SCCU Visa® Debit Card and would like to apply for one to use with your account, call the Member Service Center.
(Automatic Teller Machine)
SCCU debit cards can be used to access your account for cash at ATMs* or to make purchases at point-of-sale locations, such as grocery stores and gas stations displaying the Accel/Exchange® network logo. They are also accepted at locations displaying the Plus® and Visa® logos.
- Make cash withdrawals up to $400 per day from savings, checking or line-of credit loans (up to $500 per day for Money Market Checking)
- Deposits accepted at most locations. Deposits receive immediate credit (up to $200)
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Inquire your balance
- ATMs located at all SCCU branch locations and at additional "offsite" locations.
- Locate the nearest Accel/Exchange network ATM (please note that the ATMs listed may not be owned and operated by SCCU)
ALREADY HAVE AN SCCU CHECKING ACCOUNT?
It's easy to order a NEW debit card design for an existing SCCU checking account. Just choose your new design online using our secure form. You may also call the Member Service Center or ask at any branch.
NEED AN SCCU CHECKING ACCOUNT?
*Unlimited FREE transactions at all SCCU ATMs. Depending on your Member Rewards™ level, charges may be incurred at non-SCCU ATMs.
**Debit cards issued subject to our usual credit criteria