CALL–24 allows you to use your touch–tone telephone for simple account transactions. The CALL–24 system prompts you through an entire transaction. By using CALL-24, you can:
- Check your balance
- Verify cleared checks and debit transactions
- Verify deposits or withdrawals
- Make loan or credit card payments from other SCCU accounts
- Request withdrawals or loan advance checks (which are mailed to you)
- Cross–account transfers to a family member’s account
To access CALL–24, call the number below for your geographic area, wait until you hear “…access the following products and services,” and then press “1”:
- Brevard: 321-752-2222
- Broward: 954-704-5000
- Miami-Dade: 305-882-5000
- All Other Areas: 800-447-7228
For more information or questions about CALL–24, contact the Member Service Center.
To change your Account Access Code for CALL–24 at any time, please visit your nearest branch. For your protection, Account Access Code changes can only be made in person and you must present valid identification (state–issued driver’s license, state–issued ID card, U.S. Military ID card, valid Passport, or valid Alien Registration Card).