Business Platinum Interest Checking
Businesses that carry a high balance in their accounts and have a high transaction volume have unique needs. With more free transactions and "no-sweeps," this is an excellent account for those businesses with active finances.
- High Yield Interest Rates - No Sweeps Required
- Up to 500 Transactions Free*
- Check Copies on CD Available Upon Request
- No Monthly Charge with Minimum Balance
- Free Business Visa Debit Card
- Free Online Banking
- Multiple User Access to Online Banking Free
- Online Bill Payer Free
TO OPEN YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNT
To open your Business Account please contact your Business Services Manager, visit any branch or call Express Sales at 800-447-SCCU (7228), option 5. If you aren't a Member yet, no problem - it's easy and we'll take care of it when you open your account.
You will need the appropriate documentation for your business, along with your initial deposit. Visit SCCU.com/businesstoolkit for the Business Documentation Checklist. If your Business Account will be joint, both account owners must be present to sign. As part of your account opening process, we will present you with a Business Resolution Form and Business Service Account Agreement
* Transactions are defined as a combination of items deposited and checks or transfers cleared from the account. Please refer to your account disclosure or your Business Services Manager for specific details.